Page 22 of 74 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 733

Thread: What anime are you currently watching? (OT!)

  1. #211
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool! i can't wait to see it! ^^

  2. #212
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Bored...

    everything I'm collectying but waiting for mroe US releases:

    Manga:
    Ceres the Celestial Legend
    Fushigi Yugi
    Futaba-kun Change!
    Marmalade Boy
    GTO
    Ragnarok
    Angelic Layer
    Love Hina
    Chobits
    Real Bout High School
    Utena
    Sorcerer Hunters
    AMG
    NGE
    InuYasha

    Anime:
    Vandread
    Utena
    GTO
    Excel Saga

  3. #213
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Right, to all those who have cable or somekind of internet connection faster that a modem, download Haibane Renmei. Those who refuse to download will be not only hurting themselves, but also me, everyone on this board and 50 of their closest friends. Haibane Renmei has only one problem, it's perfect.

    I love Haibane Renmei. I wish i had Cable. T-T

  4. #214
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Believe me when i say you that i even could not understand it very well at the begining...

  5. #215
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    dont worry about me not understanding Lain ... umm ... ill get by somehow [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  6. #216
    Inactive Member Daigotsu's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    544
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'll download the first episode of Haibane Renmei just for you OCB.

  7. #217
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you! But to get the most of the anime, you need to download past episode one. Episode one is very bizarre, episode two is very...normal. It really catches you out.

  8. #218
    Inactive Member Psyco Sephiroth's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    339
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I want to watch more Trigun but OCB refuses to download it and Dracon always deletes it before I see it T-T I must destroy all to get Trigun!

  9. #219
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have the full series of Trigun! [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  10. #220
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Psy: I'm buying the 3rd DVD and the files Dracon had became corrupt.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •